Dear Valued Green Bee Customer,
Its time to post your sweeps results! Below are the instructions for entering winners and making your results visible to all ticket holders:
1. Select the week to the right 2. Click the Edit Winners tab at the top 3. Click Auto Populate Winners 4. Enter each winners information. Click Save after each entry 5. Repeat step 4 until all winners are entered 6. Click the red circle at the top left of the page once all winners are added and saved. When green, your winners will be visible to all ticket holders.
At the bottom of the Edit Winners page, you have access to weekly winners lists, congratulations letters, mailing labels setup and a copy of the winning scanned stubs.
Good luck and have fun!
Green Bee Administration
For a list of Frequently Asked Questions please visit (604) 816-6126
WE RECEIVED OUR FUNDRAISING MATERIALS. WHAT ALL IS INCLUDED?
- Distribution book
- Directions letters
- Plastic bags
HOW DO WE EXPLAIN THE PROGRAM TO TICKET SELLERS?
- Suggestion to hold meeting to discuss the program
- The directions letters are available to equip sellers with an explanation of the program
WE ARE READY TO DISTRIBUTE TICKETS FOR SELLING. HOW DO I BEGIN?
- Distribute directions letters to sellers
- Record ticket #'s in distribution book, located at the end of this program guide. This is org's to keep.
HOW MUCH TIME DO WE HAVE TO SELL TICKETS?
- From the time the tickets are distributed, up until two weeks prior to the start of your program
HOW DO WE COLLECT SOLD TICKET STUBS AND MONIES?
- Sold stubs and monies need to be returned to the head of the organization. Stubs need to be banded and accompany monies in a sealed envelope(s).
WHEN COLLECTING SOLD TICKET STUBS AND MONIES, WHAT DO SELLERS DO WITH ANY UNSOLD TICKETS?
- ALL unsold tickets need to be returned to the head of the organization. The unsold tickets do NOT need returned to GBF.
AFTER SOLD TICKET STUBS, MONIES AND UNSOLD TICKETS ARE RETURNED TO US, WHAT ITEMS NEED SENT TO GREEN BEE?
- Sold ticket stubs and monies
- Payment reflecting percentage due to GBF for sold tickets.
- Printing and shipping fee of tickets, if not already paid.
- If GBF is writing weekly prize checks to your winners, the prize money also needs sent in with sold ticket stubs and payment due, if not already sent.
HOW DO WE CALCULATE WHAT AMOUNT IS OWED TO GREEN BEE?
- Click the Generate Invoice link on the right side of this page or click 2515866245
WHAT DATE DOES GREEN BEE NEED TO RECEIVE ALL SOLD TICKET STUBS AND PAYMENT DUE?
- No later than one week prior to the start of your program.